30 May Job Opportunity: Church/Office Administrator
Liquid Church is a passionate church community based on the Mornington Peninsula who are in pursuit of all God has for us.
We want to see the Mornington Peninsula transformed by the life changing truth and love of Jesus Christ, and we’d love for you to join us.
Liquid is seeking a part-time Administrator to join our team. If you’re an organised, project lover who enjoys solving challenges and working with a team while keeping your faith in the forefront, this job may be for you!
The successful applicant will responsible for the day-to-day administration needs of the Church, and will provide administrative assistance to the Eldership and key church ministry leaders. The role is diverse in nature and will mix both creativity, project and office management, and general administrative tasks.
What you’ll do:
• Manage & oversee church CRM – Elvanto. Our church management system software program.
• Finances: To ensure appropriate processes and procedures are established and carried out for recording and reimbursement via Receipt Bank for Administrative purchases. Responsible for processes and to ensure banking of the church Tithes & Offerings.
• Oversee & coordinate the church calendar and the Senior Pastor’s calendar.
• Provide administrative support to the Senior Pastor, Eldership and Key Ministry Leaders
• Ensure all digital media (church website & social media, etc.) is relevant and kept up to date with current information.
• Plan and organize ‘whole of church’ events (AGM, special meetings, celebrations etc.) taking minutes, sending invites, organise catering, etc.
• Responsible for the updating church records of Partnership, Baptisms, etc. Liaise with Churches of Christ where appropriate (E.g.: census requirements & info updates)
• Development & maintenance of all Liquid Church office policy and procedures.
• Responsible for the oversight and training of office volunteers, in matters pertaining to office and administration procedures & policy.
(Full Position Description available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Education and/or Experience we’re looking for:
Previous experience in administration and/or managing people preferred
What you need to be successful:
• Enjoys and is effective at managing people;
• Self-starter who likes developing systems or processes that solve administrative challenges;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills;
• Organised and happy to tackle multiple projects at once.
Community is the heartbeat of who we are. We’re a church that is passionate about gathering together on a Sunday, but constantly seek out opportunities to connect throughout the week. We were made for community, and so our vision is ‘to see thousands of lives transformed for Jesus Christ’.
For more information, a position description or to submit your Cover Letter and Resume, please email us at email@example.com